From Terry Teague:
BBTidy is a BBEdit (and BBEdit Lite) plugin designed to check and correct HTML and XML source. It is based on the freely available "tidy" program by Dave Raggett.
What's new in this version: Updated to last "Tidy Classic" source of 01 Dec 02 (many bug fixes and features added since 04 Aug 00). Added support for updated configuration dialog, including character encoding popup menu, more config options dialog. Added support for multi-byte savvy versions of BBEdit. Updated to latest version of BBEdit Plug-In SDK. Added Preferences ResEdit template resource ('TMPL'). Use later versions of BBEdit callbacks where available. Changed way multi-byte text is handled. Added BBEdit plug-in info... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- D programming language syntax highlighting and icons for Xcode.
- Intuitive molecular editor/visualization.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Web authoring tool; HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP...
- Unicode typesetting system.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- LDML Pagespinner plugins.
- Tool for launching Photoshop plug-ins in Lightroom, Aperture, i...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: