Blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is the amount of alcohol in an individual's body, measured by the weight of the alcohol in a volume of blood. The BAC limit determines the maximum amount of alcohol that can be consumed before it is illegal to operate a motor vehicle on a public road. Our BAC Calculator is designed to estimate your BAC level. However, your actual BAC will vary depending on a host of different factors, such as your hydration status, recent meals, fluid intake, kidney function, and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Help Claire serve coffee to passengers.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Calculate totals from your income and expense items.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Play this multilevel puzzle game.
- Organize and create your own personalized cookbook.
- Boost HTTP/S tunneling with auto route proxy to default gateway...