Blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is the amount of alcohol in an individual's body, measured by the weight of the alcohol in a volume of blood. The BAC limit determines the maximum amount of alcohol that can be consumed before it is illegal to operate a motor vehicle on a public road. Our BAC Calculator is designed to estimate your BAC level. However, your actual BAC will vary depending on a host of different factors, such as your hydration status, recent meals, fluid intake, kidney function, and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Help Claire serve coffee to passengers.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate totals from your income and expense items.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Play this multilevel puzzle game.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Boost HTTP/S tunneling with auto route proxy to default gateway...