B-Cool Breakout is a free action-packed breakout game with 25 levels of varying difficulty. Themed music and graphics plus special features such as multi-bat control and moving blocks make gameplay highly fun and interactive. Suitable for all the family, this game will keep you busy for hours on end.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Block adware-related pop-up ads and protect Internet Explorer f...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Block pop-ups and get quick access to searching and the My Link...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Blast throught Ball Walls with your penguin team.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Make all the balls disappear in a given time.
- Play the classic breakout game on your PC.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Clean any sort of data in your Internet Explorer and browse the...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Remove same colored balls that slowly clutter the game table.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Clear the board of all the colorful balls.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Blow up all the blocks before you run out of bombs.
- Remove data completely from a USB disk.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play classic puzzle game in a new wrap.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Downloaded quite a few, this works the best"
Version: B-Cool Breakout Deluxe 1.5.1
I look for the game not to take up the whole computer screen, not freeze, and the ball to go the way you hit it with the panel. This lived up to the test.
The music is too loud and I couldn't find adjustments. I'd rate it 4.5 stars if I could due to the music. Otherwise 5 stars.
Like I said, it fit all my preferences and didn't freeze. The best overall of the ones I've tried here.Sorry, panel should be paddle.
Updated on Aug 20, 2009