B-Cool Breakout is a free action-packed breakout game with 25 levels of varying difficulty. Themed music and graphics plus special features such as multi-bat control and moving blocks make gameplay highly fun and interactive. Suitable for all the family, this game will keep you busy for hours on end.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Break bricks, collect power-ups, bounce gnomes, and dodge flowe...
- Play vintage Mario Bros from NES or Pegasus.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fix, speed up, maintain, and protect your PC.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Look after the kids and take care of a glamorous and busy Holly...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Tune up and maintain your PC, with anti-spyware, privacy protec...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a straight-forward platformer in the style of Super Mario ...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Downloaded quite a few, this works the best"
Version: B-Cool Breakout Deluxe 1.5.1
I look for the game not to take up the whole computer screen, not freeze, and the ball to go the way you hit it with the panel. This lived up to the test.
The music is too loud and I couldn't find adjustments. I'd rate it 4.5 stars if I could due to the music. Otherwise 5 stars.
Like I said, it fit all my preferences and didn't freeze. The best overall of the ones I've tried here.Sorry, panel should be paddle.
Updated on Aug 20, 2009