B-ALERT is a multipurpose VOIP/ISDN-answering machine. It is possible to serve as a transfering/DTMF-response navigator/ answering machine. Recordings are stored as .wav files on the computer and can be later be listened to. B-Alert makes it possible to have full control over your conversation and contact flow of your company, the multiple functions like sending recordings to email, personate your greetings and a lot more makes You really enjoy working with B-Alert. B-Alert contains: Digital answering machine, Transfering calls, Guiding your caller through a DTMF-system. Play a different message when away, use of personal greetings, redirect specific calls only. hang up on intruders, Maintaining databases with all relevant information on the caller. Implementing your existing Outlook contacts. All made possible through the number recognition. B-Alert listens to the following protocols: ISDN, TAPI, VOIP, Skype. With B-Alert the following protocols can be used for outgoing telephone calls: ISDN, VOIP, Skype. B-Alerts incoming conversations possibilities: ISDN. B-Alert listen to coming in telephone conversations. You can monitor all incoming conversations. This means: answer as voicemail to connect through towards other phone number (fixed or mobile number). TAPI: Through a TAPI-interface the following options are available -- unable to use as an answering machine also no DTMF-recognition however, all other possibilities, which are based on number recognition. VOIP: Through Internet connection. Answer as voicemail to connect through towards other phone number (fixed or mobile number). Skype: Through a Skype interface. unable to use as an answering machine also none DTMF-recognition however, all other possibilities, which are based on number recognition ar available. B-Alert outgoing conversations possibilities: ISDN: Through a headset ISDN telephone calls can be made (towards fixed internal and mobile numbers). VOIP: Through a headset ISDN telephone calls can be made (free VOIP numbers fixed numbers mobile numbers). Skype: using skype out going telephone calls.
What's new in this version: Version 5.3.1 includes improved VOIP calls.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Make phone calls, accept incoming calls, and look up calling pe...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Enable voice or video chat on your Web site.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Integrate IP telephony to any CRM / ERP software.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Create and manage voice-enhanced communication solutions.
- Manage your VoIP phone service.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Get a Dolibarr for Windows to manage your company or foundation...
- Create a structured action plan from a SWOT analysis.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Phone friends from your PC.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Manage your customer and product information.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Get information on how to integrate your application or build v...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Accept Web-based audio/video calls from friends.