Avi2Dvd is an All In One tool in order to convert with just few clicks an Avi/Ogm/Mkv/Mp4/Wmv/Dvd to Dvd/Svcd/Vcd. Supports multiple audiostreams and up to three textual external subtitles. From the version 0.6 Avi2Dvd supports natively Windows Vista and Windows 7. Avi2dvd supports High Definition (HD) films in avi, mkv and mp4 containers.
What's new in this version: Version 0.6.4 added new much cleaner interface.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Enjoy movies and all your media on your PC, notebook, smartphon...
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Avi2Dvd 0.6.4
Ease of use
I have never managed to burn a DVD using avi2dvd that kept the audio and video in sync
terrible - find another solution, and don't bother wasting your DVDs on this garbage. I couldn't imagine anyone actually paying for the full version of this software
"It works... sometimes."
Version: Avi2Dvd 0.6.4
Main menu customization pretty easy (custom images and such)
Actual encoding not very easy
Very inconsistent performance (same settings, different outcomes)
I used to use this program to create custom menus for avi files before converting to iso files. It works... sometimes. The first may work perfectly fine but may be different the next (didn't mess with the settings except for the PAL to NTSC conversion option). Very frustrating! Using the same settings yet getting different outcomes is quite annoying to put it lightly. May I say this: this program has given me many headaches. I would not recommend this program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content