Autographer allows you to share high quality JPEGs on the web.Autographer is a web-based application (webware) that allows you to easily display countless images on your website. By simply posting the application to your website and uploading your images, they are instantly online to preview. Users can easily scan through countless images, organized by galleries (folders), and can watch slide shows of the image galleries.
This is how simple it is to use:
- Upload the autographer.swf, autographer.html(example page), and the "autographer" folder to your website.
- Upload your images labeled "image1.jpg", "image2.jpg", "image3.jpg", etc... to your "autographer/gallery1" folder.
You're done, it really is that simple, try it now!
- Dynamically load folders of images.
- Images are scaled and positioned.
- Browsable automatically created thumbnails.
- Zoom and pan images.
- Any name for images or galleries
- Display image and gallery title information.
- Control fading between images.
- Manually ump to any image or gallery.
- Slide show all images, even while loading.
- Ability to load countless images.
It is free to use on your personal website. Registered users can run unlimited portfolios from one application.