AutoLink™ is a program that allows the user to automatically reconnect broken links, lost because of change of directories, site reorganization, cloning templates, etc.
Unlike other similar programs, AutoLink™ isn't limited to reporting the broken link; rather, it searches—beginning from your local root site directory—for the new link, and optionally substitutes it for the broken one on your HTML page.
This means, if your pages is full of links, it saves you hours of manual work.
What's new in this version:
- Corrected documentation (thanks to Loyd W. Mowry)
- Corrected some minor bug
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Manage business database applications.
- Set up an online collaboration: work, talk, and think together.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Teacher grade management software.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Assemble/program code for AVR processors.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- Math practice for exponents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: