From SkySof Software:
With AutoCAD Update Tool you can update information in AutoCAD drawing files on the fly. Features include: find and replace block attribute values, find and replace text, set layer status/color, view and open drawings, save drawing file as a BMP file, print drawings. AutoCAD Update Tool works with any AutoCAD drawing version and does not require AutoCAD. Version 2.1.8 is now compatible with AutoCAD 2007 and 2008 drawing files.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.8 is now compatible with AutoCAD 2007 and 2008 drawing files.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- View AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
- View, plot, share, and publish your AutoCAD drawings.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Protect various files and information on your computer.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Prevent MS Application Error Reporting from notifying a wrong p...
- Block search ads.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Print selected AutoCAD drawings in batch mode.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- View, markup, combine and publish various file types.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- View computer information from a tabbed page.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- View the latest information of the Powerball and Mega Millions ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: