From SkySof Software:
With AutoCAD Update Tool you can update information in AutoCAD drawing files on the fly. Features include: find and replace block attribute values, find and replace text, set layer status/color, view and open drawings, save drawing file as a BMP file, print drawings. AutoCAD Update Tool works with any AutoCAD drawing version and does not require AutoCAD. Version 2.1.8 is now compatible with AutoCAD 2007 and 2008 drawing files.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.8 is now compatible with AutoCAD 2007 and 2008 drawing files.
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- View AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
- View, plot, share, and publish your AutoCAD drawings.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Protect various files and information on your computer.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Prevent MS Application Error Reporting from notifying a wrong p...
- Block search ads.
- Print selected AutoCAD drawings in batch mode.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- View, markup, combine and publish various file types.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View computer information from a tabbed page.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- View the latest information of the Powerball and Mega Millions ...
- Convert from raster to vector, refine, and auto digitize archit...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: