Implementing an Audit Trail to track database changes is a common need but bullet-proof solutions are rare. Even if you have code in your app. that writes to an Audit log there's no way to capture data coming in from another front end or direct input to the database via Query Analyzer. Anything other than a server side solution can't be guaranteed get all the data but who wants to write all the procs or triggers to implement it? Auto-Audit™ generates server side triggers automatically that capture audit data from every update, insert and delete that occurs on every field that you choose to track. If your database changes, simple drop your audit triggers and re-run Auto-Audit™ to layer on bulletproof audit trail functionality every time.
What's new in this version:
- Fix: Fixed resize error in frmResults that occurs on some OS versions
- Fix: Fixed a problem where memory and interface was not cleared out if a new database was logged into
- Fix: Fixed problems releated to CASE SENSITIVE installations of SQL Server
- Fix: Fixed prOblems with Action Type filtering on standard reporting.
- Fix: Fixed prOblem when using datareports. The installation was not registering the data report components.
- Fix: Help button was not being resized w... See all new features »