AtomicView is a digital asset manager that allows users to organize, browse, and output images, videos, and sounds. The application fully supports all major media formats. AtomicView makes active use of a Mac's GPU, providing quick scrolling features, as well as multi-threaded tasks that take advantage of multi-processor and multi-core systems. Its elegant user interface allows the user to quickly modulate and rationalize the workspaces. AtomicView has the ability to play up to four movies simultaneoulsy, and can display media with fly-over navigation, virtual light table, fullscreen mode, slideshow. It supports EXIF, IPTC & XMP metadata and allows the user to custom metadata fields. It offers hierarchical grouping, smart group, xml import/export of the database, search system with boolean function, batch rename, batch edit of IPTC & XMP fields, among many other features.
What's new in this version:
- Optimized to work with AtomicView Server.
- Optimized and improved performance.
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Recover lost, deleted, or corrupt images, files, and multimedia...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create and deploy custom multimedia applications through kiosks...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Screen and video capture utility; save actions as QuickTime mov...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View RSS feeds from TheAliveWire.com site on your desktop scree...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Make any video interactive (clickable) with ClickBerry interact...
- Image/photo software manager.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Enhance and edit your photos and videos.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Get various tools for your tele-prompting needs.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create, manage, and deliver all kinds of digital media, includi...
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- JPDP Photo/Video lossless and lossy compression.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content