Here's what The Athlete's Calculator for Palm will do for you:
- Calculate pace given time and distance
- Calculate distance given time and pace - a great way to estimate distances on new, unmeasured routes
- Calculate time given distance and pace - perfect for estimating your finishing time in an upcoming race
- Calculate individual and cumulative paces (or times and distances) for splits of interval workouts or any workout with different legs or segments of the same or different distances. Estimate your finishing time for a marathon using different paces for the first 20 and last 6.2 miles, and see the total time automatically calculated.
- Allows input and calculates output in a wide variety of units - miles, kilometers, yards, meters, and feet for distance, and minutes per mile, minutes per kilometer, minutes per hundred yards, minutes per hundred meters, miles per hour, and kilometers per hour for pace.
- Performs simple conversion from any units to any other units for distance and pace. If you have a swim workout specified in pace/100 meters, and your pool is measured in yards, just convert!
- Includes a "mini-calculator" which allows you to add or subtract times and paces (as well as distances) - try adding 1:31.7, 1:27.5, 1:32.5, and 1:29.3 with a regular calculator. You can also multiply and divide, so if your coach tells you to do a workout 30% slower than your 10K pace, you 'll be able to calculate what that pace is.
- Full support for Graffiti input for all functions - write your calculations instead of tapping them out if you prefer.
- Support for cut, copy, and paste.
- Takes up only 18K on your Pilot!