CNET Editors' review
The best thing about this monitoring program is the initial Quick Tour screen. From there, things go downhill quickly.
Ardamax Keylogger is easy to install and a helpful Quick Tour page appears immediately afterward. This page consists of a field to enter test text and brief instructions for viewing the log and placing the program into hidden mode through the tray icon. As promised, the interface was brought up by double-clicking the tray icon and the test text appeared. That was the last text or any data that the program recorded. The interface is somewhat utilitarian but easy to understand. There's a log showing date, time, user, application name, and windows title. A viewing pane displays selected content. There are several options to filter the logs. A toolbar holds only a few buttons to choose the log (screenshots, keystrokes, Web, and chat), but no options to start or stop monitoring. A File menu offers the same log options and two options to choose the language and see About information. The system tray icon holds more settings, including adding a password and sending the program into stealth mode.
There are major problems with this supposedly secret monitoring program. It doesn't monitor and it isn't hidden. If you need to find out what others are doing on your computer, you'll need to find a more effective program.
From Ardamax Software:
Ardamax Keylogger is a keystroke recorder that captures user's activity and saves it to an encrypted log file. The log file can be viewed with the powerful Log Viewer. Use this tool to find out what is happening on your computer while you are away, maintain a backup of your typed data automatically or use it to monitor your kids. Also you can use it as a monitoring device for detecting unauthorized access. Logs can be automatically sent to your e-mail address, access to the key logger is password protected. Besides, Ardamax Keylogger logs information about the Internet addresses the user has visited.+
What's new in this version: Version 3.9 fixes several stability issues; improves keystrokes interception.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Protect your PC in real time from malware & spyware.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Protect your PC from various malicious threats with antivirus a...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Find and remove specific viruses from your PC.
- Get the latest antivirus updates.
- Get updated virus pattern files.
- Update Norton virus definitions and antivirus products.
- Protect your system and files from virus and spyware.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content