From Cardiff Consultants:
For the first time, Outlook users can edit the Modified Date of email messages, enabling successful archiving operations in cases where Outlook fails to archive as directed by the user because of Modified Date conflicts. Outlook often moves the Modified Date of messages forward, potentially making them ineligible for inclusion when archiving. This program allows the use to reset the Modified Date so archiving operations can take place as needed.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Examine and convert network E-mail archives for investigations ...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Create, authenticate e-mail messages, and automatically compres...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Protect your e-mail from spam.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Store, protect, back up, and restore your Outlook Express data.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Archive your ICQ messages.
- Make temporary email addresses to prevent your mailbox from spa...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Be informed of the new e-mail messages arriving from multiple e...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Make your receptionist's job easier with this program.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Zip the files you attach to your Outlook messages.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Monitor your Web site performance.
- Log, copy, compress and store user information, home directory,...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"AVG Flagged it as a TROJAN-install did not work"
Version: ArchiveAssist 1
Apparently, the executable file contains some type of TROJAN virus so AVG did not install aax_070725CL.exe. Program does not run
If AVG is correct, install program contains TROJAN virus.
Hopefully, Cardsoft will fix the problem as I would like to try/buy their product.