A powerful, feature-rich image editor that enhances, manages, and prints your digital photos.
1. Advanced photo editing tools at your fingertips Offers an array of advanced photo editing tools to help you edit and enhance digital photos. Essential tools include Simple Selection, Magnetic Lasso, Photo Cloning, Photo Enhancement, Multi-Layer Support, Brush and Stamp, Text Layer, Transform, and Print. Advanced correction tools include Auto-Exposure, Auto-De-Noise, Record Macro, Scratch Removal, and Equalization. Auto-align function is provided to help with shaky hands and blurred photos.
2. Add incredible detail, colors, and clarity with HDR High dynamic range (HDR) combines the same three images with different exposure levels into one eye-popping, vibrant, and detailed image. Additional tools are provided to manually enhance your photo: Smoothness, Detail, Saturation, Contrast, and Brightness.
3. Supports RAW formats, large image files, and 48-bit images Supports importing and editing popular RAW file formats by Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Adobe (DNG), Sony, Kodak, Olympus, and more. Large image files up to 30,000 x 30,000 pixels and 48-bit images captured from your scanner are also supported.
4. Smart editing tools and more Extract an object from its background with the Magic-Cut function. Apply Face-Beautify tools to look younger. Set up a macro to easily apply and process many photos at once using pre-recorded effect(s).
5. Manage and print Provides a powerful browser to help you browse, search, and organize files. Embedded with the functions of tags, ratings, and convenient calendar view. A professional print module comes with easy-to-use customized templates. Help you arrange photos for printing in different sizes on one or many pages.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 includes:
- Jaw-dropping colors and details with HDR
- Includes smart editing tools
- Supports RAW format
More Products to Consider
- Process images in batch mode at the click of a button by using ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and edit animated GIF images quickly and easily.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Edit any image format for which a WIC-compliant CODEC is instal...
- Convert *.CR2 image file to JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF forma...
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 20 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I have used ArcSoft for years and just upgraded to Win7"
Version: ArcSoft PhotoStudio 126.96.36.199
I used Photo Studio with my Canon 880 scanner and it works wonderfully. The photos are almost better then the original. I let my brother use it and he hand never ween a piece of software/hardware work so well. I wouldn't change a thing
I do not have any cons for Photo Studio
It's a great piece of software. I glad I could upgrade it to Windows 7. It works great.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content