A powerful, feature-rich image editor that enhances, manages, and prints your digital photos.
1. Advanced photo editing tools at your fingertips Offers an array of advanced photo editing tools to help you edit and enhance digital photos. Essential tools include Simple Selection, Magnetic Lasso, Photo Cloning, Photo Enhancement, Multi-Layer Support, Brush and Stamp, Text Layer, Transform, and Print. Advanced correction tools include Auto-Exposure, Auto-De-Noise, Record Macro, Scratch Removal, and Equalization. Auto-align function is provided to help with shaky hands and blurred photos.
2. Add incredible detail, colors, and clarity with HDR High dynamic range (HDR) combines the same three images with different exposure levels into one eye-popping, vibrant, and detailed image. Additional tools are provided to manually enhance your photo: Smoothness, Detail, Saturation, Contrast, and Brightness.
3. Supports RAW formats, large image files, and 48-bit images Supports importing and editing popular RAW file formats by Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Adobe (DNG), Sony, Kodak, Olympus, and more. Large image files up to 30,000 x 30,000 pixels and 48-bit images captured from your scanner are also supported.
4. Smart editing tools and more Extract an object from its background with the Magic-Cut function. Apply Face-Beautify tools to look younger. Set up a macro to easily apply and process many photos at once using pre-recorded effect(s).
5. Manage and print Provides a powerful browser to help you browse, search, and organize files. Embedded with the functions of tags, ratings, and convenient calendar view. A professional print module comes with easy-to-use customized templates. Help you arrange photos for printing in different sizes on one or many pages.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 includes:
- Jaw-dropping colors and details with HDR
- Includes smart editing tools
- Supports RAW format
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Turn your photos into collage and make them into desktop wallpa...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 21 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I have used ArcSoft for years and just upgraded to Win7"
Version: ArcSoft PhotoStudio 184.108.40.206
I used Photo Studio with my Canon 880 scanner and it works wonderfully. The photos are almost better then the original. I let my brother use it and he hand never ween a piece of software/hardware work so well. I wouldn't change a thing
I do not have any cons for Photo Studio
It's a great piece of software. I glad I could upgrade it to Windows 7. It works great.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content