ADTPro is a feature-rich communications platform for exchanging disks and disk images between the Apple 8-bit family computers and the modern world. ADTPro has two main purposes in life: transferring Apple disk images, and bootstrapping Apple II computers when boot diskettes are long gone. ADTPro uses any of three communications mechanisms: serial (RS-232, USB) hardware, A2Retrosystems "Uthernet" ethernet card, Audio/Cassette ports, bootstrapping chores can occur with zero software at the Apple II end over serial and audio communications links. Extensive help and tutorials are available on the ADTPro website.
What's new in this version:
- New protocol (code-named "Wide") that makes transport more reliable and significantly faster with tunable payload lengths
- [Client] Arrow-and-Return interface for choosing a file to receive
- [Client] Arrow-and-Return interface for the main menu
- [Client] Directory listing allows for wildcard filtering of files, paging forward and backward
- [SOS Client] Slow driver-based screen I/O subsystem replaced with custom co... See all new features »