Some of the main features:
- Automatically find all Libraries on your computer and easily swap between them.
- Export images using different presets depending on metadata/ratings etc.
- Export to different folders depending on metadata.
- Export echoing Aperture's internal organisational structure.
- Open exported files in another application, without setting up a hot folder.
- Export any combination of metadata to comma- or tab-delimited text files, one per output folder or one per Version.
- Set metadata and Version Names from other metadata, for instance setting up more complex date naming.
- Find and replace in metadata.
- Find all the Albums that a Version appears in and then reveal those Albums (Aperture 2.1 and higher).
- Add Versions to Albums automatically (Aperture 2.1 and higher).
- Make Burn Folders directly from the Masters, whether they are managed or referenced.
- Create Keynote presentations with body and title text based on metadata.
- Find and tag duplicate Masters.
What's new in this version:
Misc - tested to work with Aperture 2.1.3. New Feature - ability to search for projects/folders/albums by name. Bugfix - if the user swapped Aperture Libraries while Aperture Assistant was open, Aperture Assistant would still read information from the old Library instead of using the newly opened one.