Anti Spam is an action for FreewayPro and Express that allows users to quickly, simply and securely encode mailto links in their web pages so that spam bots cannot harvest them.
What's new in this version:
- Now available for Freeway Express 4.0 as well as FreewayPro 3.5+
- Added a randomized entity encoding method
- Added a method of hiding the email address in a PHP page
- Added a method of hiding the email address in a ASP page
- Added creation of dummy links that lead spam bots into a spam trap
- Creation of a folder-action version - apply the action to the site root folder a... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Store and lock an unlimited number of passwords and confidentia...
- Refreshes web pages at timed intervals.
- Create web pages and manage a website with this slick wysiwyg o...
- Transfer digital Certificates to Keychain.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Use the OS X Service menu to encrypt, decrypt, sign or verify (...
- Algorithmically based test developer that has been used on the ...
- Build a unique IM network for your website.
- MacPerl 5 droplet parses HTML files like SSI.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: