Stephen Turners Analog is the best Web server log analysis tool around. Its fast, flexible, easy to use, and it produces attractive output. We provide a Macintosh translation of Analog, and also an NSAPI module that lets Netscape Web servers produce NCSA combined log format so that Netscape users can take full advantage of Analog.
What's new in this version: Updated to the latest Unix version. Analog version 6 is finally officially available! Added Palm OS and Symbian OS to the Operating System Report. ISO 8601 extended date format available in language files. Another style sheet from James Reeves added to the examples directory.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Find Quake servers over the Internet.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
- Binary build of the pure Java X server.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Pure Java X server.
- Extract valid e-mail addresses from virtually any kind of text ...