Amorphium has won 14 awards including "Best Graphics Software" from magazines like Computer Graphics World, PC World, and Macworld for its breakthrough real-time approach to creating 3D graphics. In Amorphium 3, we integrated this intuitive nature with a powerful new design and interface for easier navigation and workflow.
Amorphium 3 offers a variety of intuitive, yet powerful design tools to create your 3D masterpiece. At the heart of the program is the highly optimized Amorphium graphics engine that allows for a completely interactive environment, where all operations occur on solid objects in real time.
Lightning-fast rendering engine allows you to produce stunning 3D imagery at virtually any resolution for Web, print, digital video, and film. Advanced capabilities include Radiosity rendering for photo-realistic scenes, Raytracing for true-to-life surface reflections and refractions, as well as variable smoke and lighting effects.
Whether you are a professional designer or a graphics enthusiast, you will be able to master the revolutionary creation power of Amorphium 3!
What's new in this version:
- Tin Import/Export to and from OBJ/POSER morph targets now retains their polygon order.
- RaydioCity crashed with AntiAliasing set to 64x64 and image size set to 1024x1024.
- Dual monitor Windows (PC) support has been improved.
- Tin import has been improved. Polygons with less than 3 vertices are skipped and models are checked before import begins.
- Icons in the Material Palette didn't always update properly.
- Tin default modeling and rendering subdi... See all new features »