From Amadis Software:
Amadis DVD Audio Ripper is an powerful and easy DVD ripper application for converting DVDs to all most audio format (wav, mp2, mp3, ac3) with excellent output quality. You can enjoy your favorite DVD audio in anywhere. With integrated advanced audio encoder, it is faster than other DVD Ripper software, and just a few clicks is enough.
Version 2.0.17 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.17 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Play your favorite audio and video files on PC.
- Convert between CUE sheet format files.
- Set up a virtual sound card that lets you broadcast/record/conn...
- Search for and find required audio files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Read text aloud and save the spoken speech as mp3 and wav audio...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Enrich your VSTi library with an additive synthesizer.
- Play music using skinnable software audio player.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Share and backup the media content for all iProducts.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Get various codec's and tools for converting batches of audio a...
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not worth buying"
Version: Amadis DVD Audio Ripper SE 2.0.7
You can open it, you can close it
This isn't the best Audio-ripper I have seen. A lack of options: It's impossible to name files the way you want, bitrate set is never the same after ripping (some bitrates don't even work!) and a poor audio quality. Don't buy it, it's not even worth testing!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content