Amadeus Pro is a powerful multitrack audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others.
Amadeus Pro is a fully featured multitrack editor. Each track can have its volume and panning adjusted independently from the others. Each track can be split into multiple audio clips that can easily be dragged independently of each other. Furthermore, Audio Units can be applied to individual tracks in real-time without requiring any destructive editing.
There's that whole collection of files that you wanted to convert to Mp3, but you first wanted to normalize them and make them fade in and out nicely. Several hours of work in perspective? Let Amadeus Pro do the work for you! The powerful batch processor allows you not only to convert large numbers of files between any of the supported formats, but you can also instruct Amadeus Pro to apply any sequence of sound effects.
The handy repair centre allows you to find and to repair cracks with a simple click of the mouse. Furthermore, Amadeus Pro's powerful denoising functions allow you to easily get rid of that annoying hiss on your old tape recordings or of that 50Hz hum picked up by a badly insulated microphone.
What's new in this version:
- Tracks can be split into multiple clips on the same timeline
- Smart editing
- Real-time audio effects
- Automatic start / end of recording triggered by volume changes
- Recording scheduler can manage multiple timed recordings
- Direct recording from internet streams (Mp3 / Ogg)
- Improved level-meters
- Mp3 and M4a / AAC files are not reencoded if only metadata is modified
- 64 bit version on MacOS 10.6 or later
- Full support for... See all new features »