Amadeus II is a powerful tool designed to manipulate, record, create and analyze sounds. It offers a many useful features like for example:
- Fast direct-to-disk abilities for manipulating sounds of arbitrary size.
- Multiple undoing and multiple scraps.
- Powerful repair function that allows to search the sound for cracks and eliminate them.
- Powerful denoising functions.
- Easy editing of large files (even longer than the usual 2GB limit!) achieved through the extensive use of markers.
- Support of Mp3 and AAC encoding.
- Real-time spectrum and oscilloscope; generation of sonograms;animated spectrum, 3D spectrum.
What's new in this version:
- The keys option-1 to option-4 allow to save zoom levels and the keys 1 to 4 allow to retrieve them.
- The up arrow / down arrow keys move the insertion point to the beginning / end of the document.