From Rampell Software:
AlwaysONline for OSX prevents you from being logged off AOL due to inactivity.
AOL frequently shows dialog boxes prompting you if you would like to stay online; AlwaysONline X eliminates these messages and keeps your connection to AOL active.
AlwaysONline X is remarkably easy to use. Once you install AlwaysONline and restart, you will see a little lightning-bolt icon in your menubar. AlwaysONline will automatically remain active unless you turn AlwaysONline off.
What's new in this version: fixes and compatibility with OS X 10.3.
More Products to Consider
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
- Localized version.
- Menu bar alert when Eudora receives new mail.
- Captures time-lapse video and pictures and then saves the files...
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- AIM popularity measurement widget.
- Block annoyances and reveal gems of twitter.
- AOL tool to help automate checking and sending email.
- Instant messaging app.
- Get a manual control over all of the relevant settings of a USB...
- Convert Eudora nicknames to vCards.