Alpha Catcher helps children develop language skills through play. Designed well the game has three levels: the first introduces kids to alphabets; then to simple words; and last to sentences. The player has to in the game find sequences of alphabets, recognize words and form them and create sentences. The alphabets are designed like bugs that crawl all over the screen and the player has to catch the bugs sequentially. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Meet mythical and dangerous creatures and solve the puzzle of t...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Game: classic roulette.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Match neighboring tiles in this domino/solitaire/Tetris combina...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Remake of classic Lines game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1