From Wrocklage Intermedia:
Aloaha PDF Signator can sign any existing PDF Document. Aloaha does not require special prepared PDF documents or signature fields. The digital signature of the PDF file will automatically be checked and indicated by the PDF viewer (Acrobat Reader). The customer needs not to install specific software for this checking process. The Aloaha PDF Signator supports software certificates and SmartCards/e-ID Cards. All CSP supported SmartCards are also supported by Aloaha. Some SmartCards are supported native. These cards do not require a CSP (Crypto Service Provider) installed.
Aloaha PDF Signator lets you to sign PDF documents without any need to purchase full Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Document Server for Reader extensions. This dramatically reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Deliver professional PDF communications; share information more...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Convert Word documents to PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Split specified range of pages of your PDF files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Merge two or more PDF files into a single document.
- Preview any file on your computer in a thumbnail form.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Scan, import, and file various documents, including paper, busi...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create professional PDF documents from MS Excel.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Enable any Windows application to create PDF files.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Customize printer settings and print the screen, documents, or ...
- Create or convert documents into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create and merge PDF files.