From Roger Liles:
Allows you to help friends and family, view files and folders, without any form of connection going to or from the PC. You both need this program installed on your PC. Just enter the filepath of the friends file/folder that you wish to help them open, into where it says compose filepath to help friend. then press enter, it will bring up numbers with a - after each one of them, when you receive the numbers, just call friend on the phone, and tell him the numbers, and have him enter them into where it says the magic gateway, with a - after each set of numbers. file/folder should come up if it exists. And the phone doesn't even need to be hooked up to the computers, in any way shape or form. With the free version, if there is an f in the file name, it won't come up. but with the paid, all letters will work. you can clone a CD, (same files on both cds) and send to a friend, and be able to share files with them, that both of you can see at the same time, without any form of connection whatsoever, going to or from anything outside of the computers own network, besides the CD it self. You will have to have a way to relay the numbers, to your friends. pages only send 36 numbers at a time, so that could be a little time consuming. i think cellphone text, or voice would work good though. And also you can clone a folder, and send it to a friend, and they can help you with it too. You could do a lot of other stuff with this, like create sayings in notepad that you want your friend to see, then call him/her up, if they don't answer leave a voicemail, with numbers 11-33-22 Ext. make sure you say dash for - so they know what you mean. you could build software that runs and does stuff on their computer for them, then give them the code to run it, once it is downloaded to their computer. It don't get any closer than this, to being true remote, without actually being remote. This software does not actually do remote connection, in any way shape or form, but it almost seams like it, in so many ways.
What's new in this version: We will release version 2 soon.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Control your PC and access your files remotely.
- Monitor and Control your PC from your web browser.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Access and operate remote computers via LAN, Internet, or direc...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Detect problems, automate process, and track and control comput...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Use your mouse and keyboard to control another PC remotely.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access any remote network PC.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control your PC remotely.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Administer a local area network remotely without restriction.
- Take control of your computer via LAN or over the Internet.