Are you ready to get rid of Junk Email (SPAM) for good? Try our GroundBreaking Anti Spam Software that uses a Permission Based System. AllSpamGone Spam Killer Key Features:
- Doesn't replace your current email program: Continue to use what you're used to; AllSpamGone supports Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, and any email program that logs onto a standard POP3 mail server.
- Ground-breaking Permission Based Spam Blocker Technology: AllSpamGone is an anti-spam system that doesn't rely on filters, or message rules which delete messages you wanted to see. Instead, if an email arrives from an unknown sender, AllSpamGone thinks it might be spam so it sends out a permission email back to the sender. If that user is a real person (and not some spam program) they simply reply to this registration step, at which point you can choose to accept their first, and subsequent email messages.
- The Registration Step: Unapproved senders are automatically given the opportunity to register (permission to send you email). If they register, you are notified and can accept their email. They only need to register once! You can also easily preapprove your existing contacts (we have a simple address book import wizard).
- Eliminates all automatic spammers: The AllSpamGone registration process requires intervention by a real person. Most spammers don't even have valid reply addresses so they never even get the registration request. This has the effect of eliminating all automatic spamming systems (which is 99% of all SPAM)! This is the ultimate anti spam blocker!
What's new in this version:
- Bug Fixes:: Fixed problem with message cleanup routine. Fixed problem when configuring email accounts from within AllSpamGone.
- Messages Tab:: Messages tab now shows all types of messages with associated icon. For example, messages can be sorted by date, but now approved and rejected messages stay in the list along with the unknown senders. This lets you see more easily see how AllSpamGone is categorizing each message when it comes in.