Fast all-in-one anti-malware plus web control. Improved System and Application Guard keeps operating system and applications protected, and the program activity tracker lets you review system modifications in real time. Enhanced proactive protection module blocks zero-day threats, ID Block prevents confidential information like logons and passwords from leaving your PC over IM, email or the web.
What's new in this version: Full Windows 8 support; totally reworked, even more intuitive, user interface.
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Protect your PC in real time from malware & spyware.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Protect your PC from viruses, trojans, rootkits, adware, spywar...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect your PC from malware, Trojans, and worms.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect your PC from any network-based threat.
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Protect your data from viruses, spyware, and hackers.
- Total antivirus and antispyware defense.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Get a protection against viruses and hackers.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Get professional security for your PC.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Protect your computer from online threats, malware, and misuse ...
- Protect your computer from all modern threats.
- Surround yourself with protection from viruses, spyware, fraudu...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Decent. Could be better..."
Version: Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 7.5.2
Good heuristic engine
Plenty of settings
Slows PCs. Slow AV startup. ( 1 of 2 processes = 50mb)
Too dependent on user for most unsure programs.
Plenty of settings...but most of the monitoring falls on the user. AV depends mostly on its heuristic engine for zero-day threats. When prompted, it is up to the user to decide whether to proceed and allow the program, block it or terminate.
A couple of zero-day malware got through during testing (Ransomware & Proxy virus via bundle software). AV does show info. on how old the malware is and if signed by the vendor.
Not a good way, in my opinion, to be protected if used by an average not-so-savvy pc user. You can easily allow an online game with a virus through if you're prompted when the AV says it's safe. Many viruses come with vendor sigs nowadays.
Average full scan (1-2 hrs max). This AV is OK if you know your way around.
"Works well with Avg and malwarebytes"
Version: Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 7.0
Slight slow downs but still has good protection
Slight noticable slow downa but still good software
Good software might rise to the top 1 dayBig installer and files
Updated on Jun 29, 2010
Version: Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 6.5.5
Fast & easy