Fast all-in-one anti-malware plus web control. Improved System and Application Guard keeps operating system and applications protected, and the program activity tracker lets you review system modifications in real time. Enhanced proactive protection module blocks zero-day threats, ID Block prevents confidential information like logons and passwords from leaving your PC over IM, email or the web.
What's new in this version: Version 8.1 features extended abilities to intercept intrusions into process memory using processes shared memory areas; extended HIPS monitoring area on Windows 8; improved product operation with Fast User Switch; other improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC from viruses, trojans, rootkits, adware, spywar...
- Protect your PC from malware, Trojans, and worms.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Protect your PC from any network-based threat.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Get full antimalware protection in a silent, non-intrusive way ...
- Forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, hackers and online fra...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Get professional antivirus and anti-spyware protection for your...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Protect your computer from online threats, malware, and misuse ...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your computer from all modern threats.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Decent. Could be better..."
Version: Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 7.5.2
Good heuristic engine
Plenty of settings
Slows PCs. Slow AV startup. ( 1 of 2 processes = 50mb)
Too dependent on user for most unsure programs.
Plenty of settings...but most of the monitoring falls on the user. AV depends mostly on its heuristic engine for zero-day threats. When prompted, it is up to the user to decide whether to proceed and allow the program, block it or terminate.
A couple of zero-day malware got through during testing (Ransomware & Proxy virus via bundle software). AV does show info. on how old the malware is and if signed by the vendor.
Not a good way, in my opinion, to be protected if used by an average not-so-savvy pc user. You can easily allow an online game with a virus through if you're prompted when the AV says it's safe. Many viruses come with vendor sigs nowadays.
Average full scan (1-2 hrs max). This AV is OK if you know your way around.
"Works well with Avg and malwarebytes"
Version: Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 7.0
Slight slow downs but still has good protection
Slight noticable slow downa but still good software
Good software might rise to the top 1 dayBig installer and files
Updated on Jun 29, 2010
Version: Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 6.5.5
Fast & easy