From AHA! Software:
Want to brush up on the names and locations of the 50 or so countries of modern Africa? This program from the Family Games Web Center will help you. African Geography Tutor presents a scrolling map of Africa along with a list of countries. As your mouse pointer passes over the map, the country under the pointer highlights, along with its entry in the list. Simply browse the map until you feel ready, then try either of the two self-test modes. In Find Countries mode, you are asked to click a country on the map given its name. In Identify Countries mode, you are asked to click the name in the list corresponding to the country that is highlighted on the map. Both quizzes run through the entire list of 49 countries in random order. A running score is displayed. Any errors are highlighted in the country list for later review.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Play an educational game about various presidents.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Play and get facts about the United States' 50 states.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Like 3D tic-tac-toe, but easier and more fun.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Play a learning game about the world's continents and oceans.
- Play this custom Aliens Versus Predator 2 map.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Engage your children in coloring activities.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Revisit a favorite Ghost Recon map in your Far Cry game.