From Elcom Soft:
Advanced Attachments Processor (AAP) is a software product designed to extract attachments from mail client message databases and to make an archive of the files extracted. AAP is a very convenient and efficient solution for companies that receive messages with orders, forms, or updates sent as attachments. You can use AAP to create archive of attachments received with messages from certain individual and corporate clients.
What's new in this version:
- Several improvements while working with MAPI, new IncrediMail formats support, minor fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Synchronize your Outlook components with Google account.
- Review, filter, and delete incoming messages.
- Import Microsoft Outlook e-mail and contact to Microsoft Excel.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Give users the ability to search an LDAP directory from Outlook...
- Remove attachments from e-mail messages in Windows Mail or MS O...
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- A full featured entry-level help desk tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: