From StudyLamp Software:
In this addictive game you must rotate and move falling tiles and form connections of the same color to clear them from the grid. Blaster tiles and Mystery tiles add unpredictability and more action to the game. Adjunct Blaster only takes a minute to learn to play. A new twist that's sure to please fans of Tetris, Columns, or Bejeweled!
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play tetris combined with mathematics.
- Destroy all green tiles in this hexagonal tile puzzle.
- Match color tumblers to open locks.
- Enjoy three Tetris-style games in one.
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
- Play picture puzzle games.
- Removing pairs of identical tiles or those of same kind.
- Remove maximum number of pieces from the board in a checkers-li...
- Match identical pictures in this small game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: