From Vadim Motorine:
Activities and Priorities (AAP) monitors equally and vitally important things like work, health, wellness, relationships, main life goals, all things that you should do regularly to have the success in life, be happy and healthy. It is senseless to assign them the fixed priorities. The highest priority has the most neglected activity. The priorities change with time and AAP shows them to you. It shows what is the most important now to keep your life balanced and successful. This is the difference between AAP and regular planners and organizers. AAP balances the vitally important things to which you cannot directly assign the priorities yourself. It balances your life.
Version 1.4.1 enhanced the help menu in the main window.
What's new in this version:
- The help menu in the main window was enhanced.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get a daily journal to activate your spiritual life.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Add a 3D animated screensaver of Thanksgiving at Harvest Time F...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Find your Fortune sign based on Western Astrology.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: