Active Server Watcher (ASW) - easy to use tool that periodically checks given Internet resources and notifies you when they become unavailable. ASW can monitor Web pages and scripts (CGI, ASP, PHP, etc.). You are able to define a list of resources you wish to monitor. If a resource from this list becomes unavailable, ASW executes a special action (display message, write log file, execute external file, etc.). Also, for each resource you can define the periodicity of checking and number of retries. ASW detects when your computer goes offline and stops checking for resources to prevent you from the misoperation.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get over 600 ICT-related teaching resources.
- Monitor and manage a network computer with this SSH2 server for...
- Control and customize remote machines or system values.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Manage tasks and processes on remote computers.
- Control the security and safety of your family's computer usage...
- Shut down, reboot, power off, and log off multiple computers.
- Chat with other PC users on your LAN.
- Monitor and manage system serial ports from your application.