From Absolute Software:
Absolute MP3 Splitter is an audio split, merge, and convert software, which can split your large audio file into small pieces and merge audio files in one large file. It can also convert between audio formats without losing quality, in spite of the source format and target format. It supports four popular audio formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, and OGG.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Split, merge, and convert audio files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Split or cut your MP3 and WAV files.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Cut and split your WAV and MP3 files without affecting their qu...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Record and edit audio, and convert audio to MP3, WAV, and OGG f...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Split large MP3 files into tracks.
- Manage, edit, convert, and merge music files to create ringtone...
- Cut desired part of music with slow down preview, from/to 6 aud...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Record and modify any music files.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert, split, join, extract videos and audios.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
Version: Absolute MP3 Splitter Converter 2.8.5
Does it's job extremely well, for a very fair price
None at all
Excellent product - was not disappointed in the slightest
This is the product that I've been searching for for a very long time
"Good Program which has its pro's and con's"
Version: Absolute MP3 Splitter Converter 2.8.4
Fast and Efficient Program.
Glitch's up on occasion
Decent Program, Recommend
"good good alhamdulilah good"
Version: Absolute MP3 Splitter Converter 2.7.9
smoga dapat bermanfaat bagi qta smua
apakah betul betul dapat digunakan ?
Version: Absolute MP3 Splitter Converter 2.6.4
"easy music file splitter and merger"
Version: Absolute MP3 Splitter Converter 2.6.2
Really easy to use and intuitive; no need of any help; because of Wizzard.
Splitts a file (3 hours long) in more than 60 parts, took therefor about 20 minutes. I find it ok, because I could not make it faster (2.4 GHz P4 with 2 GB RAM) I am satisfied by the programm.
Ok, it grabbed all the processor performance it could get. But if needed on another application, it released partial processor time again.
The restriction of the trial version is too hard. Only 3 files to try out is not enough. Therefore 1 star less.
"Does a good job"
Version: Absolute MP3 Splitter Converter 2.3.5
Does a great job for 128 bitrate. Easy to use.
To the publisher:I tried to buy your product you will not take my Yahoo email. I do not give my ISP email to anyone period. You do not need it for a financial transaction. I have bought 7 programs listed on Download and tried to buy 3 more but like you they don't take Yahoo. You don't like my email. You won't get my money. ps I am not going to pay $25 to my bank for thier wire transfer fee for a $20 program.
Version: Absolute MP3 Splitter Converter 2.2.14
it does split the file correctly.
it's too slow and suck too much CPU time. my laptop got centrino 1.7 w/w 2M cache and 768M memory. it use more than 95% of the CPU ann more than 2 min. to convert. My test file size is only less than 8 M.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: