Ready for a new version of backgammon, made especially for OS X. Try this attractive and easy to use version of the game. Has many features including 5 different methods to move the pieces including your voice, 5 skill levels for all levels of play and, along with the default board, there are more than 32 attractive boards to choose. Now has a Tutor mode that can help you increase your playing skills much faster. Can be played using English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch or Italian. Uses speech and also works with OS 8 and 9 (requires CarbonLib). For those concerned that the dice rolls might not be random, the game has an option to save the dice rolls, to be used in the game, to a file in the game folder before the game starts. There is also and option to ask if you want to use your dice rolls or the computer's dice rolls. With these 2 options selected, even the most skeptical can be assured that the game is not cheating. Also, you can check the stats that the game keeps to assure you that the dice rolls are random and not favoring either player.
What's new in this version: Version 7.6.3:
- added Matches Won to the running stats
- improved the concede function
- several minor interface enhancements
- cube advice and rolls left could give incorrect answers. Fixed.
- fixed all known problems
- check out all (32) of the additional board styles here.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 128 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Game. This version has incomplete file on site."
Version: Absolute Backgammon 7.6.3
I really like the game.
This version has incomplete .dmg file on CNET site.
Go to :
<http://bestbackgammon.com> to get complete .dmg file.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content