From Silly Bit:
Address Book Importer is a utility to import contacts into Apple's Address Book application on Mac OS X. It works with CSV or tab-delimited files, and gives you complete control over how the import is done. In no time, your hundreds of contacts are stowed away in the Mac OS X central address book, where they can be used by any application. And if you need to perform an import on a periodic basis, your import mapping can be saved for future uses. Free for single use.
- Allows to import contacts from CSV files.
- Support for unlimited number of fields.
- New Implemented notification of updates, at launch or manually.
- New Support for partial imports.
- New Ability to save and reuse import mappings.
- New Support for different file encodings.
- New Support for drag and drop.
What's new in this version: Maintenance release.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Export any data defined in Address Book straight to Excel or ot...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- View group(s) of selected contacts.
- Generate personalized emails from an Address Book group.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Estimate and track spent time.
- Send any size file: creates email with download link in one ste...
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Print envelopes: barcodes, address book integration...
- Self-combusting program, just for fun.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- File browser & file manager.