Address Book Importer is a utility to import contacts into Apple's Address Book application on Mac OS X. It works with CSV or tab-delimited files, and gives you complete control over how the import is done. In no time, your hundreds of contacts are stowed away in the Mac OS X central address book, where they can be used by any application. And if you need to perform an import on a periodic basis, your import mapping can be saved for future uses. Free for single use.
- Allows to import contacts from CSV files.
- Support for unlimited number of fields.
- New Implemented notification of updates, at launch or manually.
- New Support for partial imports.
- New Ability to save and reuse import mappings.
- New Support for different file encodings.
- New Support for drag and drop.
What's new in this version: