A reference for the airline names. Translates airline names into airline codes. The reference consists of 973 entries. Use AW RoadLingua shell (included) to browse the data.
This dictionary requires you have installed RoadLingua software, which is included to the archive. RoadLingua shell makes avaiable the following features:
- More than 250 multilingual and specialty dictionaries available including FREE dictionaries.
- Pronouncing transcriptions support (requires dictionary with transcriptions included)
- Ability to create custom dictionaries.
- Extremely fast dictionary browsing.
- Data compression makes the dictionaries smaller in size.
- Ability to use several dictionaries simultaneously.
- Localized versions available for 10 languages (Palm OS only)
- On the-fly capability. Select a word in any text editor or viewer and read its definition.
- Expansion cards support (Compact Flash, SD/MMC, Memory Stick cards).
- Handspring FlashModule support.
- Different fonts to display translation text.
- Search within the offered definitions.
- Supports all Palm OS devices: Palm, TRG/HandEra, Sony CLIE, Handspring Visor, Acer, Symbol, IBM, etc.
- Supports all Pocket PC devices: Compaq iPaq, Toshiba e series, HP Jornada, etc.
What's new in this version:
- Dictionary database updated