Transfer, capture, record, and encode video from various capture devices with AVS Video Recorder. Transfer video from HD, DV, and miniDV camcorders to your computer. Capture video on hard drive in cameras' native AVI DV format or directly in MPEG 4. Transfer video from VHS camcorders and VCR to your computer. Digitize your old VHS tapes. Transfer video from WEB cameras and DVB cards. Capture live video or TV shows on hard drive in MPEG 2 format or directly in MPEG 4. AVS Video Recorder has a friendly interface with multilingual support.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Record video from various sources.
- Generate video loops on your PC.
- Download your favorite videos from YouTube with the browser.
- Play multiple videos or live streams simultaneously.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Create DVD backups.
- Capture video, screen, URL, and TV on your Windows PC.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Burn MP3/WAV/WMA/OGG/CDs to CD audio.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 14 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Free software that works with no hassles."
Version: AVS Video Recorder 18.104.22.168
Low CPU usage, works well with other active programs such a video converter, internet browser and DVD/Blu-Ray software. Works with ATI AV Stream Analog capture cards and USB capture devices. Running on both 32-bit Win XP & Win 7 64-bit with no problems.
It's free ... why complain?
After fighting with ATI's Catalyst software for years because it was the only thing they shipped with their TV wonder capture line, it took me awhile to find this software. Been using it on two separate Quad Core systems, AMD & Intel, for at least a year with great results! Not HD, but close enough to DVD quality for me and the kids to view on flat screen TV's with no fuss.