Transfer, capture, record, and encode video from various capture devices with AVS Video Recorder. Transfer video from HD, DV, and miniDV camcorders to your computer. Capture video on hard drive in cameras' native AVI DV format or directly in MPEG 4. Transfer video from VHS camcorders and VCR to your computer. Digitize your old VHS tapes. Transfer video from WEB cameras and DVB cards. Capture live video or TV shows on hard drive in MPEG 2 format or directly in MPEG 4. AVS Video Recorder has a friendly interface with multilingual support.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Create videos and burn them onto DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Edit your MPEG, AVI, DVD, and WMV video files fast and without ...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Edit and author DVD videos.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Make backup copies of your CD or DVD discs, restore a DVD-Video...
- Generate video loops on your PC.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Burn various data onto DVD, CD, or Blu-Ray discs with ease.
- Play multiple videos or live streams simultaneously on extended...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Record your own music, voice or other audio data.
- Capture video, screen, URL, and TV on your Windows PC.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 14 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Free software that works with no hassles."
Version: AVS Video Recorder 22.214.171.124
Low CPU usage, works well with other active programs such a video converter, internet browser and DVD/Blu-Ray software. Works with ATI AV Stream Analog capture cards and USB capture devices. Running on both 32-bit Win XP & Win 7 64-bit with no problems.
It's free ... why complain?
After fighting with ATI's Catalyst software for years because it was the only thing they shipped with their TV wonder capture line, it took me awhile to find this software. Been using it on two separate Quad Core systems, AMD & Intel, for at least a year with great results! Not HD, but close enough to DVD quality for me and the kids to view on flat screen TV's with no fuss.