From ACD Systems:
Build your photography workflow around ACDSee Pro 5. See why its flexible cataloging capabilities, viewing speed, powerful RAW processing and advanced editing tools make ADCSee Pro the choice of photographers worldwide. Add vastly improved RAW processing, a full set of metadata tools, patented LCE single exposure HDR technology, and viewing speed, and you have a fully integrated photography editing and management solution. ACDSee Pro 5 accelerates your workflow and quickly gets you back to doing what you do best: shooting amazing photographs.
What's new in this version:
- Smarter Sharpening - A new user-controlled edge detection mask slider lets you focus the sharpening effect more to edges and textures than non-textured areas.
- Split-toning - Take your photos to the edge in either Develop or Edit mode using split-toning to create sepia or tinted black & white, Or add a tinted color to highlights and another to shadows to create a dramatic toning effect.
- Dodge and Burn - Target shadows, midtones or highlights for lightening or darkening with the Do... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Take screenshots (selected area, or full screen), edit and uplo...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 50 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This program is not for professionals"
Version: ACDSee Pro 5 22.214.171.124
When the program works it is a dream.
Does lots of things that makes the work flow easy
Easy to learn
I had 1800 character so I will cut it down to this
Program crashes and locks up all the time
I am a pro and have the latest computers 16 gigs of ram huge storage and fast vidio card.
You can not get customer service on the phone and it took them 2 days to get back to me with their same old answer take the program off and reload it. They make you feel like your are the only one to have these problems until I went to a workshop or convention and found out everyone was having the same problem of crashing and locking up. I have used the product from pro 3 and just don't have to have to go through the learning curve with a new program. Plus I keep thinking they must have fixed these really bad problems in the newer version only to find out I was wrong. Now I am thinking they would have to do to much back tracking to fix it so they can't at this point as it would cost to much so they keep hoping they sell it to newbee with out much demand for large files of 3 to 3 hundred images.
If you can put up with the crashing,locking up frustration of never speaking to a customer service person and don't mind being treated like a mushroom --kept in the dark and fed a bunch of poop You will probable love the program as I said if it worked as it is sold it would be wonderful but that has not been my experience and I have had the program from Pro 2 and bought all the newer versions and the older programs worked better as they were simpler and not trying to do everyithing. But like a fool I keep buying the newest, thinking; in this version they muct have solved these very bad problems of crashing and locking up just to find out no the are still in the program and get pissed at my self but I know the program so well I just don't want to have to go through a new learning cruve with a new program. however If I was starting from scratch I would go to ADOBE LIGHTROOM from the start.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content