ABViewer is a multi-purpose viewer and converter. ABViewer supports DWG, DXF, TIFF, SVG, CGM, PLT, PLO, PCX, BMP, JPG, JPEG, and WMF. ABViewer converts all supported files to BMP, EMF, JPEG, GIF, and TIFF formats. It allows to drag images, zoom in, zoom out, centering, and printing. Advanced printing allows to print one image to many papers as "tiles" to glue a big paper afterwards. Some of the features are: DWG DXF Arcs and Circles can be drawn as smooth curves and saved to EMF as Metafile; Arcs and Ellipses and can be zoomed after pasting to MS Word without quality loosing. HPGL and HPGL2 Hewlett-Packard formats; Clip Rectangle for printing and saving to the clipboard and to the file; save to clipboard as BMP, EMF (Clip Rectangle supported); save images and drawings to BMP, EMF, JPEG, GIF, and DXF format (Clip Rectangle supported).Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ...Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Keep the software on your Windows computer up-to-date and ru...Move, resize, copy, explore, and recover hard disk drive par...
- View, print, convert, and encrypt your DWG files.Update PC drivers automatically using cloud technology.
- Create, edit, view, and print CAD drawings.Plot and convert batches of AutoCAD 2010 drawings.
- Fix, speed up, maintain, and protect your PC.Plot and convert batches of AutoCAD 2011 drawings.