a-vlc is a remote control unit for the very nice media player VLC. It is quite nice to able to control your media center via a wireless device like a phone. Instal the aplication as any other ordinary software (on internal or external memory of your device). Allow access to the network capabilities of your phone during installation. The commands are send via HTTP. So they will be some traffic on your HTTP conection. After start you should set the IP and PORT adress of your vlc host in the SETTINGS mask. Do not forget to start VLC the following way: vlc playlist -I http to start the HTTP interface. Off course you should add a playlist, so vlc can output something.
More Products to Consider
- Play music in a DJ application on your JAVA mobile.
- Record phone calls and voice messages easily.
- Watch video, listen to music and podcasts, stay informed about ...
- Edit and record audio, music, voice and other sound via your Po...
- Create polyphonic music in any genre.
- Download and listen to netcasts (podcasts) on your Nokia mobile...
- Listen to 'I Love Radio' on your Nokia phone.
- Listen to online radio on your Java-enabled phone.
- Explore a universe of music with Pandora on Windows Phone.
- Get a cloud of unlimited music.
- Play sounds and listen to music on your Symbian device.
- Create your own unique ringtones with the help of your Nokia ph...
- Install high quality modern ringtones to your Windows Mobile de...
- Blend popular social and address book communities into one appl...
- Set personalized SMS and ring tones for everyone.
- Get personalized streaming radio on your BlackBerry.
- Track classes, credits & homework.
- Control your desktop media players using Nokia 7650.
- Use your Pocket PC as an audio recorder with a bundle of featur...
- Smart address browser that imitates the keypad of cell phones.
- Make and receive Skype calls on your S60-based device.
- Listen to Jazz FM on your Nokia phone.
- Country and Area Phone Codes for iPhone.
- Record high-quality audio using your Windows Mobile device.