550Flush is a tool that can end incoming spam to your mail server. It leverages existing commands in SMTP (reference RFC 821) to enforce whitelist based e-mail delivery to your mail server. This approach allows your server to receive only e-mail from senders who are on your permitted list (the whitelist). The premise is that there is a relatively finite amount of senders from which you actually want to receive e-mail.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Block spam and other junk mail using artificial intelligence.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Protect your mail server from unwanted messages.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Get rid of spam messages in your inbox.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- See e-mail headers on your POP3 server to choose messages you w...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Filter incoming e-mails and block messages coming from suspicio...
- Send personalized HTML e-mails to your customers and track the ...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Secure your incoming and outgoing e-mails and delete junk files...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Secure your mailboxes from spam.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Send, receive, and manage e-mail messages and attachments.
- Block e-mail spam, viruses, Tojans, and spyware.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Protect your computer from spam messages.