From SpinTop Games:
Spot the errors or else spot the monkeys. 5 Spots II offers hundreds of beautiful photos and thousands of randomly chosen errors to spot, meaning it's never the same game twice. With dazzling graphics and vibrant sound effects, 5 Spots II is pure addiction. With four distinct and entertaining game modes and a well-balanced learning curve, this game has an appeal that spans generations.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Arrange the colorful gifts to fill up the Holiday Express train...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Swap and match runes to build the Seven Wonders of the Ancient ...
- Keep the big fish from eating Sunny, a tiny fish in a giant oce...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Reveal the mysterious seal by matching various pieces.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Jigsaw puzzle game.
- Test your knowledge of music, movies, and classic TV.
- Detect differences in relatively similar images.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Enjoy the sight of Atlantic lighthouses.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"great choice its alot of fun!!!"
Version: 5 Spots II 1.0
I like that you can test this software before you purchase it.
I don't like that you only have 1 hour to try it out on the demo software,when you have more than one game option to test play.