From Czarek Tomczak:
5 Minute Break is a little program lets you set a timer that alarms you to make a 5 minute break away from your computer. Alarm can be easily set on/off by left clicking program icon in system tray. The icon in system tray has 2 visual states, a blue icon when alarm is off: Five minutes before break a tool tip in system tray will popup, this is so you can prepare for the real break, so when it comes you will go away from computer immediately, with no excuses of like "But I need 5 more minutes!". During these 5 minutes before break you have enough time to save your current tasks and finish any chat conversations.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Keep yourself alerted every five minutes.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage user IDs and passwords.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Customize appearance of your system drives in Windows Explorer.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Replace standard folder icons with icons on your computer.