CNET Editors' review
5 Clicks provides users with an incredibly simple way to make screenshots. Utilizing simple controls and fast results, you will never want to go back to the Print Screen button again.
The program's interface demands users stop at the Help file, since all you are given is a five-way arrow icon with no instruction. Luckily, the five-step instructions are so simple that users will be making screen shots within minutes. The program embeds itself into your toolbar, but can be activated with a single click to its icon. When users see something onscreen they want to capture and click that icon, a five-way star appears onscreen. Users simply click one of its arrows and drag an outline of what they want to save. As soon as the mouse button is released a screen featuring the shot appears along with commands for Copying, Saving, and Printing. All are self-explanatory and work quickly and easily. We loved everything about this program's speed, ease, and simplicity during our test. The program is pretty bare-bones, as far as special features. Though we did appreciate how the arrow icon showed our pictures dimensions as we stretched our screenshot outline over the screen.
The program comes with an ample, 30-day trial period. With its incredible ease and fantastic screenshots, we recommend 5 Clicks for all user levels.
5 clicks allows you to take only 5 clicks to start the program, capture an image anywhere on the screen and close the program. You can save captured image as a PNG, Jpeg or bitmap file, print it on the default printer, or copy into clipboard (you can later paste it into MS-Word, Outlook, etc). This program is a valuable productivity tool that saves time compared to the use of the Windows 'Print Screen' key.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Link 3 or more eggs of the same color to make them disappear.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- View and edit images in a variety of file formats.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Turn a small piece of farmland into a thriving ranch.
- Capture and edit screens, and send or paste them into presentat...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Transform your photographs into works of art in a few clicks.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: