CNET Editors' review
5 Clicks provides users with an incredibly simple way to make screenshots. Utilizing simple controls and fast results, you will never want to go back to the Print Screen button again.
The program's interface demands users stop at the Help file, since all you are given is a five-way arrow icon with no instruction. Luckily, the five-step instructions are so simple that users will be making screen shots within minutes. The program embeds itself into your toolbar, but can be activated with a single click to its icon. When users see something onscreen they want to capture and click that icon, a five-way star appears onscreen. Users simply click one of its arrows and drag an outline of what they want to save. As soon as the mouse button is released a screen featuring the shot appears along with commands for Copying, Saving, and Printing. All are self-explanatory and work quickly and easily. We loved everything about this program's speed, ease, and simplicity during our test. The program is pretty bare-bones, as far as special features. Though we did appreciate how the arrow icon showed our pictures dimensions as we stretched our screenshot outline over the screen.
The program comes with an ample, 30-day trial period. With its incredible ease and fantastic screenshots, we recommend 5 Clicks for all user levels.
5 clicks allows you to take only 5 clicks to start the program, capture an image anywhere on the screen and close the program. You can save captured image as a PNG, Jpeg or bitmap file, print it on the default printer, or copy into clipboard (you can later paste it into MS-Word, Outlook, etc). This program is a valuable productivity tool that saves time compared to the use of the Windows 'Print Screen' key.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Organize your digital-photo collection, retouch and view pictur...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and annotate any part of the screen.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Capture, print, and save your entire screen or its selected are...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Capture, save, and modify screenshots from your desktop.
- Provide enhanced screen capture with multiple screen capture me...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Capture an image, edit and send it.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Capture screen image quickly and insert in into your document.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- See Penelope images in a way you've never seen her before.
- Capture and save screen shots with the press of a key.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: