Easy-to-administer, scalable, high performance Mail server on Mac OS X, with anti-spam features, support for anti-virus, WebMail and more. With a simple and flexible Admin client, you have total control over your mail server, complete with remote access to your mail server's configuration.
What's new in this version:
The new version includes a one-click whitelisting feature that modifies 4D Mailâ€™s Spam Filter to allow authenticated users to send e-mails without inadvertently triggering rules for banned keywords. This whitelisting feature provides convenience without sacrificing security, especially when combined with the IP address whitelisting feature introduced in v5.3.3, which can bypass DNS Blacklist checks as well as Spam Filter rules.
ClamAV, an open-source virus scanning software package, ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Enable deployment of faceless indexing and search services on a...
- Firewall configuration & management system.
- Mail server.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Set up your own DNS server with ease.
- Configure NAT routing on Mac OS X Server 10.4.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- GUI-based DNS configuration.