3DOSX is a fully functional, 3D file system browser. It allows you to open multiple folder and disk hierarchies and move about them in three dimensions.Almost everything you do in the finder can be done in the same way using 3DOSX. (To open a file or expand a folder, double-click it. To Get Info, hit Command-I.) As you browse your file system, folders will expand into "platters" containing all items within that folder. To scroll through a large list of items, click and hold on the platter and move your mouse to the left or right. If the platter is not big enough to display every item, it hides some of them in a "magic box" in back. As you scroll, items will disappear into the magic box and reappear as you scroll in the other direction.
What's new in this version:
- New user interface
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Locate big folders and big files on your hard disk.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Automated file (re)moval utility, moves items after a delay.
- View & edit nearly all aspects of OS X preferences database.
- Move files & folders using contextual menus.
- Alternative, minimalist web browser.
- Utility to display stats for all volumes on desktop.
- Yet another folder synchronizer utility, free, simple, and effe...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.