- You can open individual 3DMF files with an open dialog window or by dragging and dropping them on the viewer window.
- You can view several 3D objects at the same time in a 3D world made of 3D objects loaded from several 3DMF files.
- You are not limited to move arround the objects and face their center, but you can move freely in any direction as if you were visiting the 3D world.
- You can select and manipulate the camera as well as all other individual objects in the 3D world.
- You can change the background color, the ambient light color and the flood light color.
- You can turn on/off wireframe rendering.
- You can turn on/off fog rendering.
- You can set the near rendering plane and far rendering plane distances.
- you can set the ambient light brightness and flood light brightness.
- There is an inline help to guide you through the interface.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
What's new in this version:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Jaguar.
- A preferences window has been added to configure the parameters of the viewer.
- More parameters of the viewer are configurable.
- Objects can be removed individually from the 3D world.