From Mc & RENOX:
3D Global Terrain is an offline 3D platform that combines NASA imagery generated from Blue Marble project, elevation data from Shuttle Radar Topography Mission and more than 6.5 million of land markers with Cities and Points of Interest into a relatively small but powerful worldwide platform. GTerrain will allow you to visit any place in the world, know the general topography, and load and display Waypoints, Routes and Tracks from many file formats.
Topography and satellite imagery: GTerrain has a full copy of the Blue Marble satellite imagery and the Shuttle Radar Topography Mission (SRTM) Data stored in an off-line database (local copy) allowing you to use GTerrain without Internet connection. Both Blue Marble and the SRTM have a fixed resolution of ~450mts per pixel, in order to maintain a relatively low hard-disk space requirement of ~3GB. This important feature will give you the possibility to use 3D Global Terrain in field applications (using it on a Notebook on the road).
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Create 3D and 2D models drawings.
- Fire a bankshot at the unknown evil.
- Download USGS aerial photos from Microsoft's Terraserver Web si...
- Convert masks between popular composite software.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Utilize road, topo, and satellite imagery maps on your PC deskt...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content