From Genesis Offshore Systems:
360PanoVision introduces the best professional 360 virtual tour software with cutting-edge technology. Creates instantly with 1 click of the mouse: e-mailable 360 virtual tours, burn to CD 360 virtual tours albums, upload to your Web site 360 virtual tours files, create PDF brochures and produce slideshows. 360PanoVision comes with unique features such as pre-designed templates narrated tours/music, map or floor map, your own waiting screen, your own logo inside each view, your own company's banner and photos, customized hot spots/walkthrough. Produce 360 virtual tours with panoramas stitched together using 360PanoStitcher, panoramic 360 virtual tours from any one-shot optics such as 360 One VR optic, BeHere, Egg Solution, Remote, 0-360 using 360Pano-Oneshot, Build Ebrochure styled slideshows with 360PanoShow, Unwrap images produced with any 360 one-shot lens for printing and creating instant 360 virtual tours with 360PanoUnwrapper.
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create virtual tours of vacation spots.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create customizable Web catalogs, multimedia CD brochures, or s...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Build and control interactive virtual tours.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create and display virtual navigation tours.
- Switch among many virtual desktops.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Take control of your virtual worlds.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create multiple virtual desktops increasing your desktop space ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View and manipulate movies, animation, sound, and graphics.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create photo slideshows and burn them to CD or DVD discs.
- Learn the bases of the virtual building design.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Play and record MIDI files using a virtual keyboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: